Owning your own business is a huge investment of both time and money. Only you know the true value of what you have put into your company. Commercial insurance is the best way to protect this investment and to protect your employees and customers. At Ashley Insurance, serving Easton, MD, we can help you better understand commercial insurance products.
What Is Commercial Insurance?
Commercial insurance is a type of insurance intended to serve the needs of business owners like you. Commercial insurance bundles together all of the important types of coverage that will help you as the business owner protect your investment, employees, and customers.
What Does Commercial Insurance Cover?
Because every business is different, commercial insurance can be highly customizable. In general, commercial insurance can help provide the following types of coverage.
- Auto Insurance- Auto insurance is essential for the business owner who operates vehicles on a regular basis. This type of coverage is necessary to keep your vehicles and drivers legal and safe.
- Property damage- Property damage coverage will protect the financial investment you have made in your place of business and equipment. If your location or equipment is damaged because of fire, natural disasters, or even burglary, your property damage coverage can help cover the expenses.
- Liability coverage- Liability coverage is crucial to long-term financial security for both you and your business. If a customer or employee is injured at your place of business or because of your goods or services, you could personally be held liable. Liabilities can include medical bills and even legal fees if a lawsuit is pursued. Liability coverage will protect your assets if this happens.
If you would like to learn more about our services, please contact us at Ashley Insurance, serving Easton, MD.
It’s pivotal for any small business owners in Easton, MD to be conversant with the various commercial insurance policies available at their disposal. Acquiring outstanding commercial insurance aids in preparing and protecting your business from potentially ruinous costs arising from an accident.
Statistics reveal that Maryland has more than 581,000 small businesses accounting for 99.5% of all state businesses. Commercial insurance can cushion your business entity from imminent losses and is a vital part of owning the business. Maryland businesses should get adequate protection to safeguard their assets and owners against risks.
As a Maryland resident seeking a commercial insurance policy, it’s crucial to assess accurate information on current minimum insurance requirements. Connect with our team at Ashley Insurance situated in Easton, MD, and our knowledgeable agents will answer all your questions about commercial insurance. If you operate your business devoid of the right commercial insurance protection, any arising claims will be settled out of pocket, therefore, impacting negatively to your revenue. One way to avoid this stress is purchasing commercial insurance at Ashley Insurance.
Benefits of commercial insurance policies.
- Provide bodily injury coverage: If your business operations result in injury to any person, liability insurance comes in to cater to the cost of injuries inflicted.
- Helps mitigate financial losses: Having commercial insurance at your disposal in Easton, MD aids in mitigating financial losses caused by unfortunate eventualities such as vandalism, fire, and theft.
- Covers for advertising liability: When a business entity violates other business copyright rules, it leads to a copyright infringement. Liability insurance comes into play and offers legal coverage against such claims.
- Provide property damage protection: When your business venture inflicts damages to a third party’s property, this form of coverage is tailored to cover such loss.
- Helps to promote business continuity: If your business entity gets hit by unforeseen events and you do not possess a commercial insurance policy, it may jeopardize your operations, which may lead to closure.
- Assists in risk-sharing: When misfortunes hit your business, the insurance company can come to your rescue. In case you have insured your business, the risk gets shared between your business and the insurance company.
Contact us or visit our Ashley Insurance offices in Easton, MD to get a fast and reliable quote on commercial insurance.
Commercial insurance is one of the most important investments for any business owner. However, there are many misconceptions about this type of insurance.
In order to get a better understanding of how commercial insurance works, take a look at the list of myths prepared by Ashley Insurance, serving Easton, MD:
Small businesses do not need commercial insurance.
No business is too small to benefit from commercial insurance. Commercial insurance policies offer a wide range of coverages for all types of companies, such as business interruption, liability insurance, coverage for the building, and even coverage for the products you sell. They all help to protect your business against lawsuits, disasters, theft, and other losses regardless of the size of your company.
There is no need to get commercial auto insurance on a car that is used for business purposes.
The truth is that your standard auto insurance will not cover your vehicle used for commercial purposes. Therefore, if one of your employees gets involved in a car accident while driving your car, your auto insurance will not cover the damages.
A standard home insurance policy covers a home-based business.
If you operate your business from home, you may be surprised to find out that your homeowners’ insurance will not cover business-related damages. This means that your equipment and inventory are not protected by home insurance and need a separate policy.
In order to protect your business, yourself as a business owner, equipment, and your employees, you need to have proper commercial insurance. If you have any questions about this type of insurance and need more information, Ashley Insurance, serving clients in the Easton, MD area, is ready to assist you. Do not hesitate to visit our website or give us a call to discuss the options available and find the perfect coverage.
As a general rule, commercial insurance is an important way to keep a business running if there is ever any kind of incident that could end up costing significant amounts of money. Ashley Insurance is a provider in Easton, MD that can provide the right type of coverage for all kinds of businesses.
Why is commercial insurance important?
When a business deals with a significant loss, there may be property damage, lawsuits and legal fees, and damage to the business reputation. If these losses are large enough, the company may need to layoff staff, make major changes due to decreased revenue, and even cease operations altogether. Commercial insurance is the only way to protect against the possibility of a significant incident that affects the whole company.
A commercial policy that is specific to your line of business can protect things like equipment, property, vehicles, inventory, and other necessary items that your business needs to function. A major accident can end up costing thousands or millions of dollars. Without the right kind of insurance, it is doubtful that any business can sustain such a loss, pay for the damages, and keep functioning without issue. The right insurance policy is a guarantee that the business can keep moving on from one of these terrible scenarios.
Learn more about commercial insurance
Agents with Ashley Insurance serve the Centreville and Easton, MD area with advice and guidance related to protecting your business from various kinds of losses. They can recommend a policy that will work for your business based on its size, value, and other vital factors.
Get in touch today to find the right insurance policy for the safety and future of your company.